Wednesday 2 October 2013

Blogging

Hi!
This is my first blog ever and I'm not really sure what I should be writing about.
After attending the induction for the BAPP course at Middlesex Uni I realised that blogging was an important of the course and have since been thinking about what to write about. I still don't know but I thought I should get started anyway.
I am about to go through my handbooks again and try to understand more of what is expected of me as part of this course!

Thats all for now,

Olivia x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia

    I think your blog looks really nice. Everything is really clear - well done!

    Take care

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Olivia.
    You got the blog right so don't worry. Looking forward to what's to come.
    Enjoy

    Your fellow confused pupil Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi olivia.
    i was a scared writing my first blog too i didnt really know what to put and iam still worrying now if its the right thing to say, especially looking at other peoples blogs thinking mines really different. iam sure you will be fine and your work is coming on nicely looking forward to seeing more

    keep going !!

    kirsty x

    ReplyDelete