Saturday 26 April 2014

5D

I have been talking about ethics with mu SIG group. At first I thought ethics in my proposal would not be a big issue as it does not involve any minors or ideas that could cause an ethical stir. What I have come to realise is that my whole project could change because of the ethics I will need to consider. 
My inquiry will directly involve someone else's career and so every element of it needs to benefit him. I can't spend to much time on any marketing methods that do not seem to be working as this will have a negative effect on his ticket sales. I also need to make sure that everything I do to promote Tom is first agreed by him. He needs to be completely happy with how he is being portrayed and the effect it will have on his career. 
Also as I intend on using leafleting as a marketing method I need to make sure I research any regulations there are on approaching the public.




No comments:

Post a Comment