Saturday 26 April 2014

6c

I would like to choose BA Honours Professional Practise (Music Marketing) as my award title.

I believe this is the perfect title for my award because it combines two parts of my life. I did my diploma in Musical Theatre with an emphasis on singing and music. Now I have moved on from performing into marketing, I want to find a way to include my past experience into my new role. This inquiry will allow me to do exactly that. I will be able to develop my understanding of marketing in general by applying it to a subject I am highly familiar with. At drama school we learned a lot about self promotion but I don't believe that aspiring artistes in the music industry have that same benefit. I want to expand my knowledge of marketing and at the same time benefit others with what I learn.   

No comments:

Post a Comment